The devastating earthquake badly affected the life situations of all the Nepalese people in 2015. Many people lost their life and property. They are homeless now and suffering from financial crisis. They are seeking for help. It will, therefore, be highly appreciable and valuable if you start providing scholarship from the beginning of this academic session so that they will be greatly relieved. But you can inform us from when it should be started seeing your convenience. You are requested to make the decision regarding the grades for boarders and day scholars, which will facilitate us for further perusal.
You are requested to inform us for which grade students the scholarship will be provided. We will manage for including both the girls and boys proportionately as far as possible. We will inform you after selecting the candidate for scholarship from the students of our school approaching for scholarship.
I have already resent the first document / proposal which gives you whole information regarding the grade wise fee chart of applicant. Please, refer to it for getting information about the invoice.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude to receive the assurance and confirmation from you for providing the needy students studying at this school with the scholarship.
We hereby inform you that the scholarship will be managed according to the conditions mentioned below.
1. Scholarship will be given in the name of sponsors for example: ‘Sthitie Andrew Scholarship’.
2. Brief introduction of sponsors will be given while demanding the scholarship and their details will be announced publicly at the Anniversary and Parent’s day of the school.
3. The decision will be made by the school sponsorship committee under management committee for determining the grades for scholarship along with the consent of the sponsors.
4. The parents/guardians will be notified for applying for the scholarship.
5. The parents/guardians applying for the scholarship are requested to produce the recommendation letter from the respective Rural Municipality or Municipalities for justifying that they belong to economically needy people.
6. This scholarship will be applicable only in favour of the students either currently studying or interested to study at this school.
7. The parents/guardians as well as the students applying for the scholarship will be interviewed by the scholarship committee to confirm that they are deserving ones for the scholarship.
8. The educational status comprising academic results or score as well as geographical location whether remote, rural or urban will also be given due attention while taking interview . The scholarship will be provided to both the girls and boys as far as possible.
9. Regarding day scholars, the applicants will have to be able to pass the academic results, otherwise the scholarship will be transferred to other deserving candidates next to him/her.
10. Regarding boarders (Residential Students), the scholarship will be continued from grade V to X as they come from distant places. If not done so, their academic journey will be incomplete and the scholarship they have got once will not be fruitful.
11. The results of term examinations of the students getting scholarship will be sent to the sponsors along with the letter.
12. The sponsors can send the funds (money) to school in the bank account which is maintained at Agriculture Development Bank. The account number is : Nava Jyoti Secondary School
Current A/C No. 02-107-00220117-01-9
Agriculture Development Bank,
Koteshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal.
12. The academic session in Nepal usually begins from mid-April. And you are hereby requested to bring this scholarship into effect from the beginning of the session i.e. mid-April of this year. If done so, the needy ones would be benefited by getting the help from the beginning of the session to give their academic journey a